This is an evolving situation and the 90th Missile Wing will provide updated information as it becomes available.
The safety of Team Warren is our highest priority.
Information Current as of July 1, 2020
F.E. Warren has implemented HPCON Charlie.
Updates (more details in sections below and to the right):
LOCAL AREA RESTRICTIONS
RETIREES AND VETERANS
FITNESS CENTER CHANGES
BX & COMMISSARY
MISSION SUPPORT GROUP AND FORCE SUPPORT
CDC / YOUTH CENTER
MEDICAL GROUP CHANGES
Face coverings are required to enter the medical clinic. Single point of entry into MDG is still being maintained. You may now walk-in for ancillary services, such as Immunization, Laboratory, and Radiology. For other services, call the appointment line at 307-773-3461.
Appointments are not being cancelled without first contacting the beneficiary. The clinic is maximizing the use of virtual appointments, including appointments already scheduled. They are slowly increasing patient appointments to 50% face-to-face and 50% telehealth.
They encourage people to register for tolsecuremessaging.com or use Tricare Online to securely message your provider team for referrals, renewing prescriptions, etc.
For Mental Health Services, call 307-773-2998.
IMR processes continue for labs, immunizations, and PHAQ (web). Dental and optometry are slowly phasing back into full service.
For more information, call the appointment line during normal duty hours at 773-3461 and wait for your Primary Care Team to call you back. If after duty hours or on the weekend, call the Nurse Advice Line at 1-800-TRICARE.
Masks must be worn in facilities such as the Base Exchange and AAFES Express.
The Base Exchange now offers curb side pickup through shopmyexchange.com.
AAFES Express hours of operation have changed to 0600 – 2000 Monday through Saturday and 0700 – 1900 on Sunday.
AAFES Express food items (roller grill) will be bagged and placed in the warmer so that customers are not using tongs to access food on the grill.
AAFES Food/Dining: Carry out and drive thru only.
Child Development Center:
- We will resume full-care on 15 June 2020 (pending the ability to have our full care staff return). Temporarily enrolled families will only be able to utilize care if there is space.
- We will continue providing child care to those listed on the Mission Essential (ME) listing until we are able to have all our direct care staff available for work. 15 June 2020 is our targeted date of when we will no longer utilize the ME listing, however, we will keep you informed if this changes.
- Program will continue to call parents weekly to inquire about ME child care .
- We will contact our permanently enrolled families to ascertain if they want to keep their child at home for the time being. If they choose this option, we will not charge them fees and they will keep their slot, however, we will require at least a 2 week notice of when they plan to resume care.
- If we have vacancies due to permanently enrolled families not utilizing care, we can consider allowing those who are temporarily enrolled continued access for care.
- Parents continue to only pay child care fees on a daily basis until 14 June, then pay weekly fees as normal starting 15 June.
- Youth Annex will remain closed through majority of June and re-open on 29 June for normal operations (provided we are able to staff appropriately at the Youth Center).
- We will continue providing care those listed on the Mission Essential (ME) listing until we are able to have all our direct care staff available for work (see timeline below).
- School Age Care Summer Camp will start on 15 June 2020.
- Open registration on MCC.com 1-5 June, make offers for child care on 8 June. Prioritization is based on MCC.com priorities.
- Parents pay weekly child care fees for Summer Camp starting 15 June 2020, regardless if the child attends each day during the week.
- We will gradually increase our numbers of enrolled children in our School Age Program through the summer (we will keep you posted if we are able to adjust the below numbers).
- 15-26 Jun: 36 children enrolled
- 29 Jun-20 Jul: 48 children
- 20 Jul- 7 Aug: 60 children
- 10-21 Aug: 72 children
The commissary will remain open with these restrictions:
- 100% I.D. card checks at the entrance; no visitors allowed.
- Masks must be worn at all times. They will turn people away for not having a mask. Children under two should not wear masks.
- "Early bird" shopping hours have been eliminated to allow more time for cleaning and re-stocking of the store. This means the commissary opens at 0900 Tuesday through Saturday and opens at 1000 on Sunday.
Until further notice, the finance customer service counter will be closed. The following services are the only ones currently offered. For assistance with separation/retirement email either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. For assistance with inprocessing email either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. For assistance with DTS email either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
MPF remains open 7:30-4:30. To contact the office, the phone number is 307-773-4711. To schedule an appointment for a new I.D. go to the Rapids Appointment Scheduler website. Walk-ins are permitted with social distancing enforced.
- Fam Camp: Open reservations to members with access to the installation.
- Adventure Park: Opening operations to include axe throwing and disc golf by appointment only.
- Outdoor Rec: Mon/Thur/Fri with expanded hours 0800-1600.
- Awake Coffee: Open Monday-Friday 0700-1100. Max of 10 people in the building. Seating will ensure social distancing.
- Bowling Center: Open for food and beverage dine-in options Monday-Friday 0700-0900, 1100-1300, and 1630-1830. Max of 20 people in building.
- Trails End: Continues to offer reservations by appointment for official functions. Considering Wrangler Lounge operations in July.
- Du Jour: Hours are Wednesday-Friday 11:00-1:30 and Thursday-Friday 4-6 for take-out and dine-in. Max of 24 people for dine-in, seating will maximize social distancing. Also offering new delivery service for lunch/dinner hours of operation.
- Arts & Crafts: Walk-in operations Tuesday-Friday 1000-1400.
- Archery: Open with appointment only.
- Auto Skills: Open with appointment only.
- Tennis Courts: Open with social distancing.
- Theater: Open with social distancing requirements, with max occupancy restrictions.
- Outdoor Basketball courts: Open but no contact sports!
Freedom Hall Fitness Center: Monday – Sunday 0600-1800 AD/Guard/Reserve/DoD Civilians and Dependents/Retirees
Independence Hall Fitness Center: Monday – Friday 0600-1230 AD/Guard/Reserve/DoD Civilians and Dependents/Retirees; 1300-1800 DSI only
Aquatic Center: Open for lap swim only M/W/F 1000-1400.
- Patrons must bring and carry a face covering. Face coverings are to be worn when entering the facility, and if you are within 6 feet of another patron while using all weight equipment. Masks not required during cardio.
- No 24-Hour Access
- Locker rooms, basketball courts, racquetball courts remain closed
The Drive-Thru Pharmacy Pickup is still the primary method of medication pickup. Drive-up operations are from 1000-1500 hours Monday through Friday for all beneficiaries.
Prescriptions will not be filled the same day. Prescriptions will be filled in 72 hours and will need to be scheduled for pick-up. They can be picked up at the tent outside of the clinic.
To activate a prescription call 307-773-3638; this is a direct line to the pharmacy, so it is also a good number to call if you have any questions regarding your prescription.
For refills, you can do an automated refill, request it online, or call 307-773-2330. Please follow the guidance of calling in your refills within 1-2 weeks before you are going to run out.
For all prescriptions, call the scheduling line at 307-773-4643 to schedule a time to pick-up from the tent. If you do not schedule a time, you will be turned away.
They are encouraging people with recurring prescriptions to have their prescriptions delivered to their home through ExpressScripts. This helps with social distancing.
If you need a same-day prescription filled, you can send it to a pharmacy in town.
Med Group Screening Plan and Respiratory Clinic Information
Active duty members only: MDG's Respiratory Clinic Hotline is open from 0730-1630 Monday-Friday for ACTIVE DUTY members only who have fever and cold/flu-like symptoms. Active Duty members can call the hotline at 773-5132 or 773-3915 or 773-5083. Unit leadership has a phone number if you need to reach the clinic before the above hours or on weekends. You will be triaged over the phone and disposition will be determined.
Active Duty members with any other acute concerns, or respiratory issues after the above hours, call the appointment line during normal duty hours at 773-3461 and wait for your Primary Care Team to call you back. After duty hours or on the weekend, call the Nurse Advice Line at 1-800-TRICARE.
For dependents and retirees, call the appointment line during normal duty hours at 773-3461 and wait for your Primary Care Team to call you back. If after duty hours or on the weekend, call the Nurse Advice Line at 1-800-TRICARE.
COVID-19 symptoms include fever, cough, and shortness of breath. Please visit the Center of Disease Control website for more information.
Gate Access Information
Gate 1 hours: Monday-Friday 0600-0800 in/out bound & 1600-1800 in/out bound
Gate 2 hours: 24/7
Gate 5 hours: Monday-Friday 0600-1800 in/out bound
Retirees and Veterans Access
For retirees, retiree dependents, and VA card holders, base access has been reduced to Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m. and all day Sundays for commissary and BX access.
Access/passes for sponsoring families and friends on base is now authorized.
Visitor Center hours: Monday-Friday 0700-1600
When the Visitor Center is closed go through Gate 2.
All individuals on DoD property, installations, and facilities are required to wear cloth face coverings when they cannot maintain six feet of physical distance in public areas or work centers. This does not include or apply to your personal residence on base.