HomeBase InformationFrequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

I want a job at F. E. Warren! How do I apply?

There are two options for employment at F. E. Warren Air Force Base – Non-Appropriated Funded positions and civilian personnel.

Applicants interested in applying for General Schedule (GS) and Wage Grade (WG) positions are required to apply for the position online at www.usajobs.gov. Applicants are required to create a USAJOBS account prior to applying for vacant positions. Questions regarding current vacancies can be directed to the Civilian Personnel Office at 307-773-3340.

All Applicants interested in applying for any of our NAF positions are required to apply for the position online at www.nafjobs.org.  We cannot accept paper applications. The website will require the applicant to create an account prior to applying for a position.  When searching for job positions on the website, be certain to narrow your search to FE Warren AFB. Questions regarding current vacancies can be directed to 90FSS.HRO@us.af.mil.


I own a house/apartment and I’d like to let the base know it’s available! Do you have a website that I could list it on?

We cannot use our website to list open housing listings; however, you can contact our Housing Office at (307) 773-1840 to put your property on a listing.


I’d like to stay on base at the Air Force Inn. How do I make a reservation?

The website for information on lodging on F. E. Warren can be found at www.funatwarren.com/lodging. The phone number to the Crow Creek Inn is (307) 773-1844, or you can use the DoD Lodging online reservation system at http://dodlodging.net. You must have base access to use military lodging.


My company is interested in hiring individuals who are leaving the Air Force. How can I get in touch with them?

F. E. Warren AFB conducts several TAPS (transition assistance programs) each year, and notifies Airmen leaving active duty about opportunities available. Please send us an email to 90mw.pa@us.af.mil and we will get the information on to the appropriate people.


I want to join the world’s greatest Air Force! How do I do that?

You can start your journey by going to www.airforce.com and learning more about the positions available. Then, you’ll want to look up a recruiter in your local area and reach out about your goals. If you live in Cheyenne, you can call (307) 632-2344 and a recruiter can help you.


I need a new ID Card. Who do I need to talk to?

You can contact ID Card customer service at (307) 773-1845.


I am trying to verify federal employment for an individual. Who can I talk to?

Unfortunately, we are unable to independently verify employment of DoD personnel.

The individual is required to initiate those requests through MyBiz (if still in service or left service no more than 120 days ago) at https://compo.dcpds.cpms.osd.mil/. Once they log in, there is an option on the left hand side of the screen to request employment verification.

If the individual has left service more than 120 days ago, they will have to work through the National Archives and Records Administration at http://www.archives.gov/st-louis/civilian-personnel/.


I’m looking to get tickets from ITT. Who can I contact for that?

The number to ITT on base is (307) 773-3510.


I was born on F. E. Warren at the Base Hospital and I’ve lost my Birth Certificate. How do I go about getting a new one?

For births on military installations in the U.S., birth records are kept in the state of birth, not at the installation. To begin the process, you will have to go to the state of Wyoming Department of Health at https://health.wyo.gov/admin/vitalstatistics/vital-record/birthcertificate/.