HomeNewsPhotos

Photos

Historic HQ building facelift complete
The renovations of the historic Fort D. A. Russell Army post headquarters started in November 2016 and officially completed at F.E. Warren Air Force Base, Wyo., June 8, 2017. Renovations include a new transformer, 25,000 feet of wiring and 19 new light fixtures, 2,600 square feet of hardwood flooring refinished and installed, and 6,000 square feet of 100 year old lath and plaster repair. Building 210 will serve as the MSG headquarters and a receptions hall for Distinguished Visitors. (U.S. Air Force photo by 2nd Lt. Nikita Thorpe)

Download Image: Full Size (1.11 MB)
Photo by: 2d Lt. Nikita Thorpe |  VIRIN: 170608-F-HN679-1004.JPG